Wednesday 20 March 2013

in reality of zebras and camels




I was in a bus with my friend Anna, when this man just started talking to us.
In this dialog Anna is responding the questions he asked. 

„Excuse me, do you have any donkey? Or maybe zebra, you know this white-black striped thing?“     
„Sorry, don´t have any.“
„Okay, no problem. But maybe you have a camel? I´m building a zoo and I need one!“
„Oh, I don´t have any, I have a panda instead.“
„A panda? Is it male or female?“
„Male.“
„I hope it isn´t homosexual. I have a female, so they can have babies. You know what, I have an odd question for you. Will you marry me?“
„Not right now, sorry.“
„How old are you?“
„18.“
„I am a bit older.... maybe  10 days later it will be easier to get married. I have asked already 5 people today if they have a camel. I´m asking everyone for a camel, in ten days I´m sure I will have found one - someone has to have it. Afterwards, we can get married and our honeymoon will be on a camel.“

No comments:

Post a Comment